Chennai, 16th October 2017: This Diwali week, Batlivala & Khanabhoy – the award winning Parsi restaurant and Café in Chennai offers an exclusive Diwali menu ‘Diwali nu Bhonu’ for all the Parsi food lovers in the city. This special menu is available till 22nd October 2017. The restaurant located at the heart of the city, Alwarpet, offers exciting vegetarian & Non- vegetarian set menus to indulge in the Diwali mood with your family.
Batlivala & Khanabhoy’s special “Diwali nu Bhonu” veg menu is priced at Rs.599 per person and Non-veg is priced at Rs.749 per person exclusive of taxes respectively.
A few highlights from the new menu that guest can enjoy:
- Saria and gajar mewa nu achar: – A traditional Parsi crisps served with Carrot pickle
- Badam malai chicken pulao: A creamy pulao made with tender chicken breast, flavoured with almonds and a medley of herbs.
- Chicken Bafat with rotli: A mouth-watering Parsi preparation made with tender chicken and Navsari sugarcane vinegar.
- Lagan nu custard: An iconic baked Parsi custard made with eggs, milk, sugar and cardamom, traditionally served at weddings.
- Lagan sara Ishtoo pav: Traditionally served at weddings, this stew is a sweet and sour root vegetable medley of potatoes, carrots and yam, topped with chopped dates.
- Guava ni Curry: Semi-ripe guavas slow-cooked in a tangy coconut milk curry.
- Suran na Cutlet: Crispy patties made with yam, a Parsi garam masala, whole spices and coriander.
Date: Available till 22nd October
Operating Hours: Tuesday to Sunday – 12:00 Hrs to 23:00 Hrs
Venue: No: 40 Maharaja Surya Rao Road, Venus Colony, Alwarpet, Chennai – 600018 (Near TTK Road)
For Reservation: Restaurant Manager – Naresh Kumar @+919597200967
About Batlivala & Khanabhoy:
Batlivala & Khanabhoy from the house of VM Hospitality, an all-day Parsi restaurant and café features over 70 dishes that showcase the culinary diversity of the Parsi Community in India. Much care has gone into curating the menu of this amazingly complex and culturally significant cuisine. The restaurant is present in Chennai and Coimbatore. For more information connect at http://batlivalaandkhanabhoy.com/ https://www.facebook.com/batlivalaandkhanabhoy/
About VM Hospitality:
V.M Hospitality, a growing hospitality chain, is a conception of Mr. Vikram Mohan, a serial entrepreneur with a profound passion for food. It has established 5 restaurants under its umbrella including Savya Rasa, a South Indian fine dining restaurant in Pune, Meena Tai’s restaurant with Maharashtrian cuisine and Batlivala & Khanabhoy, all-day Parsi restaurants in Chennai and now Coimbatore. VM Hospitality is also an investor in and Mr. Vikram Mohan is the Chairman of Double Roti, an award winning “Quick Service Restaurant”. V.M Hospitality is headquartered in Coimbatore and is managed by its CEO, Mr. Uday Balaji.