Mobvoi Announces Launch of TicWatch E3, the second smartwatch with the Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform
Mobvoi Inc., a leading wearable AI company and maker of TicWatch, today launched its second highly-anticipated TicWatch with the powerful 4100 platforms. The TicWatch E3 is powered with Wear OS by Google™ and features advanced fitness and health tracking to help you stay connected and on top of your health while managing a busy lifestyle.
The TicWatch E3 will be available on August 4 via ticwatchindia.com and Amazon (https://www.amazon.in/dp/B0957RD5HT/ref=olp_aod_redir_impl1?_encoding=UTF8&aod=1) for a price of INR 18,999.
The Second TicWatch with the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform
The TicWatch E3 is the second Mobvoi smartwatch to feature the Qualcomm® Snapdragon Wear™ 4100 Platform, following the TicWatch Pro 3, and the chipset delivers faster and smoother performance than ever before.
The TicWatch E3 is powered with Wear OS by Google, meaning you have access to Google apps and services made for the watch. With NFC functionality, Google Pay™ is a fast, easy way to pay in stores.
You can customize your watch to suit you with your selection of helpful Tiles, which provide a quick way to view information at a glance and perform actions, and manage daily tasks with Google Assistant. Whether you’re adding apps from Google Play, changing watch faces or need a little help, Wear OS by Google makes it all seamless.
With more than a day of battery life due to the ‘Essential Mode’ feature, your wallet and phone can stay in your pocket as you power through your day. The E3 will automatically engage Essential Mode when your battery is low, or you can access it at the touch of a button. A battery-saving screen is also available to further optimize the battery life.
Advanced Health Tracking with Blood Oxygen and Vo2Max Tracking
The TicWatch E3 features TicOxygen, Mobvoi’s own blood oxygen saturation detection (SPo2) software which enables 24-hour monitoring and a comprehensive view of how well your body absorbs oxygen.
The in-built respiration rate monitoring also gives you an overview of how you’re breathing throughout the day, when you’re exercising or at rest.
The E3 is rounded out with Mobvoi’s proprietary TicMotion™ software, which automatically detects activity and proactively logs exercise and provides you with all of your vital fitness metrics click-free.
In addition to these features, the TicWatch boasts a range of new apps, including:
● TicOxgen: will monitor blood oxygen saturation. The app starts tracking as you start your day and gives you an indicator of your overall health
● TicZen: monitors stress by analyzing the Standard Deviation of NN intervals (SDNN), the key indicator of Heart Rate Variability (HRV). It uses TicBreathe to bring your stress levels down to normal
● TicBreathe: helps improve the heart-rate level and stress through scientific breathing methods and monitors your heart rate changes through algorithms based on their stress condition
● TicHearing: measures environmental noise between 30dB to 120 dB and determines whether it’s safe for your hearing organs and nervous system to be in the area
● TicPulse: offering heart-rate monitoring and providing advice on proper heart-rate zone based on personal information with improved heart rate monitoring
● TicSleep: now supported in Essential Mode so that it doesn’t light up and disrupt while you sleep with continuous blood oxygen saturation detection measurements
● TicCare: the new feature allows you to track the health data of multiple family members via the Mobvoi app, giving you the power to monitor the well-being of those you care about
● TicExercise: including 20 professional fitness tracking modes, TicExercise gives you more control over your health and fitness goals than ever before
Built-in triple navigation of GPS, GLONASS and Beidou allow you to plan new adventures and track routes accurately.
Two Straps to Fit Your Style
The TicWatch E3 is sold with a selection of quick-release silicone watch straps, in Neon Yellow and Ashy Blue, meaning you can change the look of your smartwatch to suit your mood and outfit.