Rashgulla, biriyani, bhetkir paturi, shorshe ilish, kabiraji. Come, let us take a walk on the ‘fishy’ side of Kolkata!
As the former capital of British India, Kolkata retains a feast of dramatic colonial architecture, with more than a few fine buildings in photogenic states of semi-collapse. The city still has many slums but is also developing dynamic new-town suburbs, a rash of air-conditioned shopping malls and some of the best restaurants in India. This is a fabulous place to sample the mild, fruity tang of Bengali cuisine and share the city’s passion for sweets.
Friendlier than India’s other mega-cities, Kolkata is really a city you ‘feel’ more than just visit. But don’t go between May and September unless you’re prepared for a very serious drenching.The city is bestowed with so many honors like ‘Cultural Capital of India’, ‘the city of Processions’ and ‘City of Joy’.
A city of festivals would be the correct synonym for this gorgeous city. Behind the bejeweled doors of each house, incenses hazes, and gleaming flowers wallop with the greenery to herald a flavor of carousing. The air is perfumed with the delicate smell of vermilion, camphor, ghee, the spiky odor of new-fangled clothes and pungent whiff from the kitchen. Thrilled prattle of voices mixes with the timbre of rituals definitely would provide you a great sense of homely feeling.
- Queen Victoria Palace- Main attraction of Kolkata
- Famous Birla temple in city.
- Moving Tram in the road during night.
- People travelling in Tram during day.
- Car parking in streets in Kolkata (Over platform).
- Man pull rickshaw still prevailing in City.
- Local bus travelling past the Famous Eden gardens stadium.
- Famous Howrah railway station view from Hooghly river
- Howrah bridge during day time
- Crowded Howrah bridge- People walking in pedestrian platform along the road.
- Jewellery manufacturing HUB is in Kolkata
- Bangle assembling process.
- Karigar blowing with the Pipe to solder the Necklace.
- Soldering process of Necklace with Flame.
- Science City- Famous tourist spot in Kolkatta
- Cable car in Science City
- Reflection magic Mirror.