- Chicken Leg Boneless 150gms
- Sugar 15gm
- Light Soy 20ml
- Ginger Juice 40ml
- Sesame oIl 10ml
- Salt to taste
- Wonton Skin 4nos.
- Take chicken cut into small dices
- Add corn flour to chicken and wash thoroughly
- Let chicken drain and rest tilla bit dried up
- In a small container combine all other ingredients and mix
- Take a large food pan. Add the chicken and seasoning to it and whip till chicken tuns almost glutinous
- Take the mixture and rest overnight in the refrigerator
- Next day take wonton sheet. add mixture and shape
- Steam for 6mins. Add chopped shiitake mushroom to garnish. Serve hot.