Often women are worried about the dark neck. It is the common issue faced by the ladies and they will get neck irritation too. Even though it is a common issue, they will not take care of it often. The glowing face and dark neck will not be a good combo and will never look great on you. However, we do not take enough care of our neck as much as our faces. That’s what the problem is! Due to this, it becomes too dull and pigmented and gives different shades on your neck compared with your face. Dirt and pollutions accumulate and damage the skin around your neck as a result of not moisturizing. The most important reason for a dark neck is poor hygiene and other factors like exposure to the sun for a long time period, environmental pollutants, chemicals in cosmetics or skin care products and obesity and diabetes.
Natural home remedies:
- ALOE VERA GEL: Cut open the leaf and extract the gel. Now scrub your neck for a few minutes with this gel. Leave it for 10 minutes and rinse it with the water. A flavonoid found it aloe vera helps lighten the skin and retains the skin hydrated. It also nourishes as it contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: Apple cider vinegar balances the pH of the skin by giving it a natural glow. It also removes the dead skin cells on the skin and battles against the darkness. You will need the required amount of apple cider vinegar and water and also cotton ball. Follow this in alternative days.
- OLIVE OIL AND LEMON JUICE: Naturally, Lemon has bleaching properties. It brightens the complexion and also restricts the darkness around your neck. Olive oil hydrates the skin and makes it soft. Now you will have to mix equal parts of lemon juice and olive oil. And apply this mixture on your neck before going to bed.
- POTATO JUICE: Potato juice has the bleaching properties which in turn lightens and brightens the skin on your neck. The dark spots will start vanishing away soon. Now, grate the potato and squeeze the extract the juice. Apply it on the neck and leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it with lukewarm water.
- TURMERIC: By using turmeric, it brightens the skin tone and also regulates the damaged skin cells with its healing properties. Now to prepare the paste: Add the turmeric powder to the yogurt and mix it well. Apply this paste on your neck and leave it for 15 minutes. Now rinse it with lukewarm water.
Practice the natural home remedies to battle against the dark neck. It will take a few minutes for you to apply the natural paste on your neck and so you can manage with other works. Have a natural way of life!