TECNO launches Phantom X in India
the flagship smartphone boasts of segment-first Curved AMOLED display
- Conferred with the prestigious iF Design Award 2022 for ‘Outstanding Product Design’, Phantom X
will be on sale starting 04 May 2022 at a price tag of INR. 25,999/-
- Consumers will receive a complimentary Bluetooth Speaker worth INR. 2,999/- and a one-time
screen replacement offer
- Ultra-Flagship Curved AMOLED display with 90Hz Refresh Rate Phantom X comes with a golden grip with 36.5° of optimal rounding on the sides of the phone for ultimate in-hand comfort. With a 6.7″ FHD+ AMOLED display, 91% screen-to-body ratio, and 90Hz Refresh rate. The presence of Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides of the smartphone upgrades its drop performance and also improves scratch resistance.
- Remarkable 108MP Ultra HD Mode set up with 50MP+13MP+8MP rear camera Phantom X surprises you with a 108MP Ultra HD mode that clicks amazingly clear photos. It also has a 13MP 50mm professional portrait lens and dual-core laser focus that bring out the subjects precisely in the snapshots. The Phantom X has triple cameras on the back, comprising a 50MP ultra-night camera with an industry-leading 1/1.3-inch GN1 light sensitivity sensor.
- Sensational Selfies with 48MP+8MP Dual Front Camera With a 105° wide lens and 48MP main lens for Ultra HD Mode, the users can click sharp selfies. The front camera also enables to shoot 4K Time-lapse, Slow Motion, Professional Portraits with varied themes, and other attractive modes supplemented by Selfie Dual Flashlight.
- 13GB RAM with 256GB ROM for larger data storage and super-fast processing The new Phantom X will have 8GB LPDDR4x with up to 5GB MemFusion RAM providing super-fast speed. Its 256GB UFS 2.1 flash internal storage enhances the data experience and gives abundant space for your files. The storage capacity further can be increased up to 512GB by a dedicated SD Card slot and 13GB RAM improving the average application launch by 80%.
- Helio G95 Powerful Processor to match with its Ultra Flagship Features and 33W Flash charger for rapid refilling TECNO Phantom X is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 SoC that gives the best quality speed during video streaming, playing games, and downloading multiple applications. The smartphone’s Arm Mali-G76 GPU along with end-to-end Optimization for Smooth Moves & Rapid Sense Response betters the overall device experience. Additionally, the phone has a 4700mAh powerful battery that provides 38 days of ultra-long standby time. It also contains a 33W Flash adaptor inside the box.
Latest finger security embedded with a curved display by ultra-thin optical sensor and Down thetemperature by Heat Pipe Cooling solution The newest smartphone features the latest in-display fingerprint sensor, which is an optical detector embedded into the display of the phone that unlocks the phone in 0.4 seconds. The fingerprint sensor has anti-oil properties as well for having an easy unlock experience while used with oily fingers. Phantom X also offers the flagship cooling system reducing the core CPU temperature with the help of a wide 1007.5mm² liquid cooling system and super-efficient Heat Dissipation.