Prep time: 5 minutes + overnight soaking
12-15 Almonds, soaked overnight and skin removed
2 cups Soy milk/ Cow’s milk, Chilled
2 tbsps Sugar/ Honey
½ tsp Cardamom powder
Add all the ingredients to a mixer jar and blend well.
Remove in a serving glass and serve.
APPLE CINNAMON DETOX WATER
1 Ltr water (filtered)
6 Cinnamon Sticks
1. Bring water to boil and then reduce heat to simmer.
2. Core and slice your apples – Try to slice them as thin as possible!
3. Add apples and cinnamon sticks to your simmering water.
4. Simmer 15 minutes. Let stand and cool.
5. Strain water into glass pitcher.
Serve warm or chilled.
ALOE WATER WITH LIME DETOX
Prep time: 10 minutes
2 tbsps Aloe vera; washed, cubed and pulped
½ tbsp Lime juice
1 tsp Honey
1 Glass water
2-3 Ice cubes
1. Take aloe vera pulp and lemon juice in a mixer jar and blend well.
2. Pour into a glass and add honey and mix.
3. Top up with water and ice cubes.
4. Mix and serve chilled.
Preparation Time: 15mins
Cooking Time: 12mins
Serves: 1 Cup Concentrate
2 Cups Amla/Indian Gooseberry, de seeded & chopped
3 tbsp Ginger, roughly chopped
1 Cup Water
1 ½ Cups Sugar
¼ Cup Lemon Juice
1 tsp Rock Salt
1 tsp Roasted Cumin Powder
Combine chopped amla and ginger, add 2 tbsps water and blend to a fine puree.
Sieve the puree through a fine muslin cloth and squeeze out all the possible juice out of it. Keep the juice aside.
Now heat water in a pan, add sugar and mix well. When it is completely dissolved and a white froth forms, immediately add amla juice and lemon juice. Mix well and cook for 2mins.
Add rock salt, roasted cumin powder and mix well. Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
When serving, add 1 tbsp of amla mixture in the glass and pour chilled water.
MANGO PINEAPPLE CHUSKI
Preparation time 1-2 hrs
1 cup fresh mango pulp
1 cup fresh pineapple pulp
2 tbsps sugar syrup (optional)
2 tbsps mint leaves, chopped
Chuski / kulfi moulds
1. Add mango plup, pineapple pulp, mint leaves & sugar syrup in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Pour this mixture into chuski moulds.
3. Freeze for 1-2 hours or until it sets well.
Comments are closed.