Ever felt the urge to eat something sweet but then you realise that you just started following your heathy routine or are on a diet plan? This seems difficult for those people too who have sweet tooth. No need to worry now! We share with you the healthy oatmeal cookies recipe, delicacy for snacking or dessert.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1-1/4 cups oats
- 2/3 cup Happilo All natural creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups Happilo Nutty trail mix
Step to Prepare
- With the help of hand mixer, beat butter, Happilo peanut butter, brown sugar and honey for 2-3 minutes until you have a smooth and creamy paste.
- Add vanilla and egg now and again beat to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking powder, salt, Happilo Nutty trail mix and cinnamon. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir well.
- Preheat oven to 350-degree Fahrenheit. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners. Scoop the dough into two tablespoon balls and place a couple inches apart on the baking sheets. Use the remaining ½ cup Happilo Nutty trail mix to press some pieces onto the top of each dough ball.
- Lightly press down on dough balls to flatten and bake for 9-11 minutes, until the edges of the cookies are done and centre is still slightly undone.
- Do not over-bake.