Generally, most of the people would be affected by dandruff. An itchy scalp and flakiness are the notable signs of this condition. It might also cause other symptoms like greasy patches on the scalp and tingling skin. The main causes for dandruff include dry skin, sensitivity to hair products and the growth of a specific type of fungus that lives on the scalp. Rather than using shampoo products, it is best and better to try using natural home remedies to get rid of dandruff. Many natural ways are available right by our side in our home and so it would be good if we turn our heads to natural home remedies.
Some home remedies for Dandruff:
- Give a try on tea tree oil: It is believed that tea tree oil has been used to treat ailments ranging from acne to psoriasis. It is also shown that powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties which would help alleviate symptoms of dandruff. It is also proven that the tea tree oil could also fight against the specific strain of fungus that causes dandruff.
- Use Coconut oil: Coconut oil is very well known for its multiple health benefits and also used as a natural remedy for dandruff. The coconut oil also helps in improving skin hydration and prevents dryness, which could worsen dandruff. By applying coconut oil to the skin for eight weeks would reduce the symptoms compared to other mineral oils.
- Apply Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is a type of succulent plant that is used in skin ointments, cosmetics, and lotions. When aloe vera is applied to the skin, it is believed that it would treat skin conditions like sunburns, psoriasis, and cold sores. It might also helpful in averting dandruff and also treats dandruff. It would be fighting against the fungus that causes hair loss from the scalp.
- Intake of Probiotics: This is a kind of beneficial bacteria that are good for your health. Probiotics might also help in enhancing the immune function, which could help the body fight against the fungal infections that cause dandruff. There are also many potential benefits by probiotics like protecting against allergies, lower cholesterol levels and increased weight loss.
- Minimize your Stress Levels: Stress is believed to be the main cause of many health issues. Meanwhile, stress itself doesn’t cause dandruff it can induce the symptoms like dryness and itching and the long-term stress may suppress the activity of the immune system. So, reduce the stress level and relax.
By following these above mentioned simple natural home remedies, dandruff would have vanished.
Treat your hair with good natural care!