Countless straight and curve strings which wave shiningly and speaks beautifully in the air – Hair!
Wanna get rid of this split ends in your hair? Aren’t you ready to cut your hair that has split ends? Well, here are some home remedies to treat or prevent the split ends. The causes of split ends may due to exposure of hair to excessive heat, dust and pollution, the irregular practice of applying of oil to the hair, excessive use of straighteners, curlers and chemical products like serums, sprays, and dry shampoos and exposure of hard water including chlorine water. So, you do hate looking at the split ends of your hair. To treat or avert the split ends by home remedies you can practice the following tips.
- Egg Yolk: By using egg as a hair mask, it helps the hair to maintain silky waves of the hair. It is one of the most effective remedies of all time. Eggs help cure your crinkled hair and give them a healthier shine. The egg yolk actively strengthens the strands of your hair and prevents the split ends. Egg also used as a conditioner and moisturizer for your hair.
- Coconut oil: It is one of the prevailing, old-fashioned things to prevent split ends. At times we do need some old-fashioned practice. Coconut helps in smoothening the hair and wash out the dirt present on the scalp. It clearly fights all the hair problems such as split ends, dullness and hair fall.
- Beer: Applying beer is good and it supplies sugar and protein to your damaged hair. Therefore, it controls the split ends and helps in favoring the volume of your hair. It is advisable to use flat beer on your hair. Perhaps beer with fizz may damage your hair.
- Honey: Honey is always been a healer for years. It has been amusing us with its active part in maintaining a healthy body, hair, and skin. Simultaneously, it will also prevent the split ends as it helps in strengthens the hair follicles. The best way to use honey is to mix it with curd, olive oil, and egg yolk. Apply this mixture on the hair as well as the scalp and leave it for 20 to 25 minutes before washing it off.
- Black Lentils or dal: And yes, Black lentils are the essential source of proteins, iron, folic acid, phosphorous and fiber, among others. To make a hair mask, make a prickly powder of black lentils and required the amount of fenugreek seeds and blend it with half a cup of curd. Now apply this thick paste on your hair and leave it for at least an hour before the shower.
However, by applying and following the above-mentioned home remedies you will feel better and relaxed.
Natural care for split ends without cutting your beautiful hair!