HMD Global has announced the launch of two new Nokia smartphones for USA market. 3.1A will be available to AT&T customers and 3.1 C will be exclusive to AT&T subsidiary, Cricket wireless. Both the phones have nothing in common but as they come with upgraded specs and software.
The Nokia 3.1 A will be accessible in a Black shading choice at select Walmart stores beginning June 10, 2019. Then again, the Nokia 3.1 C will be accessible in a White shading choice in Cricket Wireless stores and CricketWireless.com beginning June 14, 2019. Estimating of both the new Nokia cell phones have not been uncovered yet but rather subtleties will be made accessible upon the arrival of their dispatch on their separate transporters.
Nokia 3.1 A / 3.1C specifications
- 45-inch (720 x 1440 pixels) HD 18:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 152.65 x 71.88 x 9.3mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BDS, USB Type-C
- 2900mAh battery