- Realme X Launch in India on July 15
Realme X has made its announcement to make its launch in India on 15 July 2019. Realme has also collaborated with the upcoming Marvel movie Spider-Man: Far From Home to launch a unique version of the Realme X with a Spider-Man-inspired theme, with a special case and packaging.
The Realme X is expected to be priced around Rs 18,000 in India. Special variants may cost slightly more. In China, the Realme X features a 6.5-inch FHD+ OLED display with a pop-up selfie camera. The fingerprint scanner also is made available which is the first of its kind in Realme phones. The phone may have different specifications in India than the China variant.
Relame X Specifications (China variant):
- Runs on ColorOS 6.0 based on Android Pie
- Sports a 6.53-inch full HD (1080×2340 pixels) AMOLED display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Comes with a Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 710 SoC
- 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage
- Dual rear camera consisting a 48 MP primary sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 5 MP secondary sensor with an f/2.4 lens
- A 16-megapixel selfie camera that has an f/2.0 lens
- It packs a 3,765mAh battery that supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging technology
- Onion and Garlic color variants
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 80.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C port, and Dolby Atmos audio
In China, the Realme X has been launched with a price starting at CNY 1,499 (approximately Rs. 15,400) for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage option. 6GB + 64GB variant is priced at CNY 1,599 (approximately Rs. 16,400). The top variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB of storage is priced at CNY 1,799 (approximately Rs. 18,500).
The Realme X Spider-Man: Far From Home special edition comes with a single 8GB RAM + 128GB storage option, priced at CNY 1,799 (approximately Rs. 18,100).