Vegan chocolate pudding with the goodness of fresh avocado
Cook time: 20 minutes + chill time
Recipe link: http://foodhallonline.com/chocolate-avocado-pudding/
- 2 whole ripe avocado
- 1 whole vanilla bean
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ¼ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¾ cup hot water
- ½ cup chopped pistachios to garnish
- Scoop out the flesh of the avocados.
- Split the vanilla beans lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
- In a food processor, combine the avocado, vanilla, cocoa powder with maple syrup and agave nectar.
- Gradually add the orange juice and salt.
- While the food processor is still running, drizzle in the hot water. You will see the mixture looking creamy. If it doesn’t, add some more orange juice.
- Diving this pudding into different cups or serving bowls while it is still warm.
- Refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Garnish with chopped pistachios.
About Foodhall India:
We wanted to bring home the flavours from around the world to create a space that every food lover would enjoy. A place that allows you to not only buy unique, rare ingredients but also taste fresh food as you explore the store – indulging all five senses. This need for a buzzing and inspiring space was left unfulfilled.
So in 2011, Future Group launched Foodhall, a premium lifestyle food superstore. Currently Foodhall has six stores present in Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi and Gurgaon.