Spruce up your party platter with these little bites of miso chicken wontons.
Cook time: 25 minutes
Recipe link: http://foodhallonline.com/miso-chicken-wonton-cups/
- 4 wonton wrappers, cut in quarters
- 1 boneless chicken breast, cut into very small pieces
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp soy
- 1 tsp mirin / rice wine vinegar
- 1 inch ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp finely chopped red/yellow bell peppers
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped (leaves for garnish)
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper, coarsely grind
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Heat sesame oil in a pan. Sauté ginger until light brown.
- Add the onion and bell peppers, cook for a min.
- Add the chicken pieces, cook for 2 mins more and add the soy, miso, vinegar and brown sugar. Cook for 5-10 min till the mixture is little dry and chicken is well cooked. Adjust seasoning.
- Preheat the oven at 200 ˚C. Place the wonton wrappers on tart moulds and bake for 5-10 min until crispy. Reomve from the oven.
- Place spoonful of the chicken filling in the prepared wonton tarts shells and sprinkle some sesame over. Finally, garnish it with spring onion leaves and serve warm.
About Foodhall India:
We wanted to bring home the flavours from around the world to create a space that every food lover would enjoy. A place that allows you to not only buy unique, rare ingredients but also taste fresh food as you explore the store – indulging all five senses. This need for a buzzing and inspiring space was left unfulfilled.
So in 2011, Future Group launched Foodhall, a premium lifestyle food superstore. Currently Foodhall has six stores present in Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi and Gurgaon.