- This summer, tempt your taste buds and cool your body with a decadent, yet healthy exotic treat.
Cook time: 1 hour
- Chia Seeds; 4 tbsp
- Mango, peeled and diced into bite size pieces; 1 large
- Matcha Powder; 1/4 tsp
- Coconut Milk or Almond Milk; 1 1/2 cups
- Honey or Maple Syrup; 1/4 tsp
- Mint Leaves, Coconut Flakes and Flax Seeds; for toppings
- In a bowl, mix chia seeds and matcha powder with coconut or almond milk. Set this mixture aside for 45-60 minutes for the chia seeds to bloom.
- Add honey or maple syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Transfer this mixture in desired serving dishes. Fill halfway and layer with 2 tablespoons of diced mangoes.
- Layer all the way up with chia and matcha mix.
- Top with chopped mangoes, mint leaves, coconut flakes, and flax seeds.
- Serve immediately or chilled.