- Redmi 7A to Launch in India Soon
Redmi has announced its Redmi 7A’s arrival to India. Xiaomi India Head Mr. Manu Kumar Jain revealed on Friday, 28th June. Xiaomi has sold 23.6 million units of Redmi 6A, Redmi 5A, Redmi 4A till April this year, he said.
In China, Redmi 7A has been priced at CNY 549 (approximately Rs. 5,500) for the 2GB + 16GB variant, whereas 2GB + 32GB variant is sold at a price of CNY 599 (approximately Rs. 6,000).
Redmi 7A specifications
- Redmi 7A –dual SIM runs on Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10 on top
- Features a 5.45-inch HD (720×1440 pixels) screen with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 processor with 2GB RAM.
- Rear 13-megapixel primary shooter and 5-megapixel front shooter with AI Face Unlock support.
- 32GB of inbuilt storage with a dedicated micro-SD card slot on the phone with support up to 256GB
- Battery – 4,000mAh with 10W charging support, 3.5mm audio jack, and a Micro-USB port
There are possibilities of the Redmi 7A budget phone getting launched together with the Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro series in India next month.