Do you worry about the belly fat? And have you taken any steps to get rid of the belly? If yes then here are some steps to reduce belly fat. The belly fat is a dangerous one and it is due to the low-grade inflammation in the body and in turn, it also constricts the blood vessels. It may lead the blood pressure to rise and increase the risk of insulin resistance. This will pave the way to hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and asthma. The most common cause of belly fat is due to sitting at one place without working, irregular workouts, poor food habits, slow metabolism, and menopause. The belly fat is a common issue of the women in India. Due to this, there may be the risk of getting PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) which is also common among Indian females.
It won’t work if you sit in a place without doing proper exercise and lamenting over your belly. An immediate step to be taken without any delay and the daily simple workouts will give you the shape of the body which you decided. The regular body exercises can also give you a healthy and strong body. It provides stamina and brisk in the morning and for the rest of the day.
The best exercise to get rid of belly fat:
- Brisk walking – Walk slowly for 20 minutes and walk briskly for the next 20 minutes. Then, slow down and continue the process for the next 20 minutes.
- Walk in 8 shape – Walking in eight shapes also reduces the belly fat and in the waist region. It will also shape the waist and the whole body.
- Bicycle crunches – Lie down on the mat, place the thumb at the back of your ear and hold your head with the rest of the fingers. Lift your feet off the floor and then push your left leg down and extend it straight. Similarly, you can do it with your right leg. Do the same again simultaneously with both the legs.
- Leg in and out – Sit on a mat and place your hands behind your body with the palms being flat in position. Tuck your both the legs in and bring your upper body close to your knees. Do the same process for about 20 times or as required.
- Lying Leg raises- This is one of the best exercises to reduce the belly fat. It is highly recommended for all and by all. Lie on the mat and place your hands by your side and palms flat in position. Now lift off your feet little by little and increase it. Then raise both your legs to 90 degrees and slowly bring down the legs back. Now, before touching the floor raise again.
So it is always simple to do the exercises in the morning and make your day an active one. Also, reduce the belly fat with all the simple ways of exercises at home.