- Samsung Galaxy M10 Price cut in India, starts at Rs. 6,990 for a limited period
Samsung had launched its new Galaxy M series in India earlier this year, which is the principal competition of Redmi phones in the market. It is the cheapest smartphone in the Samsung series and very closely competes with the Redmi 7.
Redmi 7 is priced at Rs 8,999 and Redmi 7A is launching in India on 4 July, with the starting price offered at Rs.6000. To keep its price competitive, Samsung has announced a price cut of Rs 1,000 price for the Galaxy M10. With the reduced price, the cost of the phone will be Rs.6,990 now.
This price cut of Rs. 1000 is done in both the variants of the Samsung Galaxy M10. Post the rate cut, the Samsung Galaxy M10 base model with 2GB RAM + 16GB of internal storage is priced at for Rs 6,990. The top-end model of the Samsung Galaxy M10 that includes 3GB RAM + 32GB storage is priced at Rs 7,990.
- The Galaxy M10 packs a 3,400 mAh with which fast charging can be done and its bundled with a 15W charger
- Features a 6.2-inch HD+ Infinity-V display panel along with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
- Features a Samsung Exynos 7870 SoC and runs Android 8.1 Oreo on top of Samsung Experience 9.5 UX.
- A dual rear camera with a 13 MP primary sensor along with an f/1.9 aperture and a 5 MP secondary, ultra-wide sensor
- For Selfie – there is a 5 MP sensor at the front with support for display-flash