If you thought every dessert platter was meant to be avoided, think again! This World Heath Day, La Patisserie at Taj Coromandel, the charming Cake Shop & Delicatessen now offers sugar-free cakes and breads for those who love their sweet treats. Here’s the recipe if you want to try this out at home.
- Butter – 250 Gm
- Sugar Free – 500 Gm
- Banana – 500 Gm
- Maida – 500 Gm
- Eggs – 8 No
- Warm Milk – 250 Ml
- Cooking Soda – 10 Gm
- Baking Powder – 15 Gm
- Vanilla Essence – 10 Ml
- Cream butter, banana, vanilla essence and sugar well.
- Add eggs alternately till fluffy.
- Add warm milk with dry ingredients to mix gently.
- Pour on baking moulds and bake at 180 degree for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with banana with nuts.