Tri-Colour Recipe for Pasta
- 1 cup tri color whole wheat pasta (of your choice)
- 5-6 black olives
- 1 medium tomato
- ½ green pepper
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted boiling water till done. Remove, refresh in cold water and set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Dice the pepper and cut the olives into halves. Deseed and dice the tomatoes as well.
- Mix together the vegetables with the pasta and pour the dressing over it. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well and serve.
Recipe for Milkshake
- Green- Kiwi
- White- Banana
- Saffron- Saffron+Mango
The Natural Fruits are blend with Vanilla ice-cream and Milk and the Ready to Serve.