Spaghetti is recently people’s most loved food. Many hotels and restaurants are including a variety of spaghetti recipes on their menu. While spaghetti resembles noodles, it is made of wheat flour mainly but noodles are infused with rice flour or rice starch or others. Being the staple food of traditional Italian cuisine, Spaghetti is served in a variety of tastes. The modern age has brought Italian foods to Indian plates.
Certainly, the idea of preparing this delish recipe could have passed your mind. But you might be hesitating to kick start the process and not sure of the ingredients. Well, consuming more homemade foods is the healthiest habit you could develop. Panic not, we are here to help you with the basic method to prepare satiating spaghetti at home. How about tangy Tomato Spaghetti? Tomatoes are the staple ingredients in every Indian household. So, let’s check out the basic method to prepare satiating spaghetti at home.
TANGY TOMATO SPAGHETTI RECIPE:
To prepare the palatable tomato spaghetti, the ingredients you require
1. 4 to 5 tomatoes
2. spaghetti pasta
4. chopped onion and garlic
5. red chilly powder
6. black pepper powder
7. mixed herbs, red chilly flakes, and salt.
As you know the main ingredients now, let’s do it.
You may also like: 5 Tasty Chicken Dinners That Are Easy To Make
STEPS TO PREPARE TOMATO SPAGHETTI RECIPE:
• Take a pan and add enough water and boil it. Sprinkle a teaspoon of salt into the water and stir the water to boil well.
• Now, it’s time to add a pack of long, cylindrical spaghetti pasta to the boiled water.
• Stir it slightly and allow it to boil for about 10 minutes until you get a particular consistency.
• Strain the water from it spread it out and keep it aside.
• Let’s make tomato puree – take 4 to 5 tomatoes and slit them on the top. Now add them to the boiling water on the stove. You have to wait until the skin peels out and strain the water from it. Remove the skin and add it to the blender to get the puree.
• Take a wok pan and add two tablespoons of oil. Then, add chopped garlic and chopped onion to the pan. Cook them well for a few minutes.
• Now, it’s time for capsicum. It could enhance the flavour of the recipe. So, sprinkle some and saute the ingredients.
BLEND THE MAIN INGREDIENT AND IT’S DONE:
• The main ingredient, tomato puree to be added now. Mix and cook along with the required amount of salt and half a teaspoon of red chilly powder. Cover the pan with the lid and allow it to cook on a low flame for a few minutes.
• Then, add a teaspoon of sugar, half teaspoon of black pepper powder, a teaspoon of mixed herbs and red chilly flakes to the mix. Then stir it well.
• Add the boiled spaghetti to the puree and mix it well until it gets well-blended. You can also add tomato sauce and cheese to enhance the texture and flavour of the recipe.
• Serve it on the plate thereby garnishing it with cheese or any herbs as per your wish.
• This basic homemade mouth-watering spaghetti would certainly be a healthy option.
Try out this easy Spaghetti at Home recipe and let us know how it turned out.