- Vegan Balinese Masterclass at Foodhall Cookery Studio
Date: September 13, Friday
Time: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Address: Foodhall@Linking Road, 2nd Floor Plot No.106, Linking Rd, Santacruz (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra 400054
Contact Number: +91 9769441711
Price: INR 2500 + 18% GST (https://foodhallcookerystudio.com/class/vegan-balinese-masterclass/)
This class is inspired from Vinita’s trip to Bali where she devoured the amazing local cuisine and was amazed by its diversity. Balinese food shares a few similarities with Thai and other cuisines from that region but it is yet so distinctly different and uniquely flavored. She brings to you some of the yummiest and healthiest foods from Bali, in an oil- free, vegan avatar.
- Base Gede- Balinese Multipurpose base spice paste
- Sup Timun- Fresh Cucumber in turmeric broth
- Pepes Jamur- Grilled Mushroom in banana leaf
- Balinese Kare Sayur- Vegetable curry
- Tempeh kecap asin with gado gado sauce – Marinated Tempeh with stir fried vegetables & gado gado sauce
- Bubur Injin – Black rice pudding
About Foodhall Cookery Studio:
Foodhall Cookery Studio is an experimental kitchen and a contemporary venue for cooking classes and workshops. Be it home-cooks or amateur chefs, our studio has been created keeping in mind those who hold a deep-rooted love for food. Each of our handpicked short-classes and certificate programmes have been curated by experts from the culinary world who will mentor you throughout the duration of your course.
With state-of-the-art equipment and access to the finest ingredients, we offer an immersive cooking experience.
For more details visit http://foodhallcookerystudio.com/