Recipe by: Chef Hemchandra More – Junior Sous Chef, The Brasserie – Hilton Mumbai International Airport
- Chicken mince – 500 gms
- Cream – 20 ml
- Quail eggs – 10 to 12 pcs
- Salt – as per taste
- Fresh herbs – as per taste
- Black pepper – as per taste
- Spinach – 250 gms
- Onion- 1 pc
- Mushroom – 30 gms
- Bell peppers – 25 gms
- Oil – 100 ml
- Poultry eggs – 3 pcs
- Red cheddar –40 gms
- Cherry tomatoes – 10 gms
- Take chicken mince and add it into food processer with cream, 3 poultry eggs, 5-6 ml oil, salt and pepper and blend it smooth.
- Take one heavy base pan, heat oil add garlic, diced onions and freshly chopped herbs in it. Cook until it gets translucent.
- Add this cooked herbs and onions in the chicken mixture and mix it well.
- Boil 5-6 quail eggs, peel it and keep it aside.
- Take a terrain mold, grease it and put a layer of chicken mixture in it and stuff some boiled quail eggs and cheddar cheese. Repeat by putting another layer of mixture, put it into a food pan of water and cook it in oven on 180 degree Celsius for 35 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and keep it aside tao bring it on room temperature.
- Take a pan, sauté spinach, mushrooms and bell peppers separately.
- Cut the roulade into slices for plating.
- Take a platter, make a bed of spinach and vegies put roulade slices on it and garnish it before serving.
- Serve it hot with pepper coulis.