Kaju Katli is a classic Indian sweet dish that practically everyone enjoys. During India’s most major festivals, it is primarily produced at home and in sweet shops. During Diwali and other big Indian festivities, you will find rows and rows of Kaju Katli lined up in street sweets stores. If you want to eat some of India’s most famous sweets, Kaju Katli should be at the top of your list. And you don’t always have to buy this popular candy from a street vendor. You may prepare it at home and use a healthy sugar substitute. Intrigued?
Because Kaju Katli is primarily made of sugar, it may not be the healthiest dish to consume on a regular basis. So, if you want to avoid any negative consequences from eating this popular sweet, prepare it with Palm Jaggery instead of Sugar. You don’t have to be worried if you don’t know how to prepare it. Continue reading to learn how to make one of the simplest Kaju Katli recipes with Palm Jaggery.
The easiest way to prepare palm jaggery Kaju katli:
What you need to prepare Palm Jaggery Kaju Katli:
One cup of Palm Jaggery
One cup of Cashews
One tablespoon of Ghee
Half a cup of Water
How to prepare Palm Jaggery Kaju Katli:
Begin by grinding the cashews in the mixer for around 50 seconds. Remember not to over-grind it; stop when you see it has turned into a fine powder. Set the cashews aside and get a pan ready. Pour in the palm jaggery, followed by the water. Stir constantly over medium heat until the jaggery thickens to the consistency of a syrup mixed with water. Now, add the ground cashew powder and thoroughly mix it up. You must ensure that there are no lumps after adding the cashews. Cook this mixture for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. It must be thick and glossy in order to get the typical Kaju Katli shape.
Pour this thick mixture into a tray, ensure to line the tray with butter paper before pouring the mixture. This is to prevent the mixture from sticking to the tray. Tap the dish or tray twice to spread it out. Allow the kaju katli mixture to rest for at least 5 minutes. You may then cut it into diamond shapes and enjoy it whenever you like. If you keep these palm jaggery kaju katlis in an airtight container, they will last approximately a month. However, given how tasty they are, we doubt they will last that long.
You should know why we use Palm Jaggery now that you know how to prepare a healthy alternative to the tasty Kaju Katli. So, let’s look at some of the advantages of Palm Jaggery below.
The benefits of using Palm Jaggery in your food:
* Palm jaggery cleanses and detoxifies your liver totally.
* It also aids in the prevention of typical digestive issues such as constipation and indigestion. If you have digestive troubles after consuming sweets, palm jaggery kaju katli is the finest alternative for you.
* Palm jaggery can also be used to relieve painful headaches like migraines. Palm jaggery can help relieve migraines caused by menstruation.
* Palm jaggery is recognised to cure anaemia, a prevalent condition among women. If you frequently suffer from iron deficiency, palm jaggery will be beneficial to you.
* Many doctors recommend it for those who suffer from joint discomfort or have low energy levels. Palm jaggery will be beneficial in both of these circumstances if ingested in the recommended dose virtually every day.
That’s all there is to know about palm jaggery kaju katli. Will you give this healthy alternative to ordinary kaju katli a try?