The king of fruits is not only good for health, it’s great for your skin too! Mangoes are the great source of vitamin A and C, which are anti-cancer antioxidants. They also contain collagen which helps in making the skin smooth and taught, thus reducing premature ageing. It is moisturizing, has high hydration power and makes skin smooth and soft.
Below are the simple homemade face packs recipes:
Refreshing Mango Face Mask
For an instant face glow after a long and tiring day at work, pamper yourself with this refreshing mango face pack.
- Take the pulp of a medium sized ripe mango.
- Grind around 7-8 almonds and add to it.
- Add 2-3 teaspoons of oatmeal into it. Also add 2 teaspoons of raw milk and water.
- Finally, add 3 teaspoons of fuller’s earth (multani mitti).
- Grind all of them together till you get a homogenous mixture.
- Apply this on your face and keep for 15 minutes.
- Scrub your face in circular motion and rinse off with water.
This face pack is suitable for all skin type and should be applied once or twice a week.
Face Pack For Tan Removal
Even the most stubborn tan can be removed using mango – it also helps to reduce the blemishes and lighten the skin.
- Take ripe mango pulp add 4 teaspoons of Bengal gram flour (besan).
- To this, add ground almonds and 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Mix well to get a smooth paste.
- Now gently rub over all the visible parts of your body which are tanned.
- Keep it for 15 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
For visible results use this pack twice a week regularly.
Face Mask for Sensitive Skin
Rose water is very effective especially for those who have sensitive skin. This is popularly known for its anti-inflammatory properties and is a rich source of antioxidants. It also helps in reducing the damage of sun exposure.
- Take the pulp of a ripe mango and add 3 teaspoons of multani mitti.
- To this, add 1 teaspoon of pure rose water.
- Also add 1 teaspoon of curd.
- Mix all of them together to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this on your face and leave it for 30 minutes until dry.
- Scrub your face gently and rinse off with cool water.
Hydrating Mango Face Pack
From a ripe mango take out the pulp. While removing the pulp you must be careful as it should touch the skin of the mango. The skin contains some enzymes which are an irritant to the skin. This face pack does not dry off like the usual face packs.
- Add 2-3 teaspoon of fuller’s earth (multani mitti) into it.
- Mix them together to obtain a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on the face and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, scrub lightly in circular motions and rinse off with water.
- You will immediately feel the difference as your face will feel soft and well hydrated.
Mango Body Scrub
- Add 2 teaspoons of raw milk and honey to the pulp of a ripe mango.
- Add to this a half cup of brown sugar – (Brown sugar is the best natural body exfoliator and it helps to remove dead cells completely. Moreover it is not harsh on the skin).
- Blend them together and then scrub your body gently with this body scrub.
- Wash with tepid water.
Instantly you will get soft and supple skin without spending thousands at an expensive spa session.
Try these simple homemade mango face packs and scrub, let us know your views in the comment section below. Do share it with friends and colleagues.