Synonymous with traditionally wood-fired gourmet pizzas, Naples-originated 1441 Pizzeria has come a long way in establishing itself since its inception in 2013. With 13 outlets across Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, and Rajasthan, 1441 Pizzeria has charmed its patrons with its unique concept of ‘make your own pizza’ with unlimited toppings, cheese, and sauces of your choice.
Embellished by partners Mr Krishna Gupta & Istayak Ansari, and nurtured by the talented Master Chef Renato Viola, world-renowned pizza champion with his own recipes, the outlet has a new notch on its ladder – the 1441 Pizzeria Woodfired Pizza Delivery App.
Catering to consumers far and wide, the brand has taken a stand to deliver hot, fresh wood-fired Pizzas right to your doorstep via their newly launched app available on Android and IOS! Now you can order anything from the menu from any of their outlets – Fort, Kamala Mills, Prabhadevi, Andheri Lokhandwala, Malad, Thane, in Bombay; Koregaon Park and Magarpatta in Pune; JP Nagar in Bangalore; and Jodhpur in Rajasthan.
With multiple players in the industry, 1441 Pizzeria is paving the way in customer engagement. With the app, the brand is now available to its patrons at all time. The application comes with added benefits and attractive offers like
● You can now make your own pizza wherever you are with unlimited toppings, cheese, and sauces.
● For the first few who sign up, 1441 Pizzeria gifts them INR 1441 in their loyalty wallets! You can now order carefree and use cash* from your wallet on each order.
● As a bonus for the first month on the 1441 Pizzeria App, avail an additional 50% discount up to Rs. 100 along with your loyalty money.
● With the loyalty programme, the app promises you exciting rewards with your order
● Every order placed through the app is delivered on priority.
● Users also get special combos, unique offers, and exclusive sneak peeks of festivals and events at the outlet
Partner Krishna Gupta feels this is a tremendous step for them as a brand. He says, “1441 Pizzeria is growing at a fast pace. We’ve launched the app for our customers who are our priority. This helps us improve customer engagement, quality of service and adds value to the patrons. In the long run, it will target a wider range and aid in future expansion plans as well. This is an ideal step before we look at increasing our brand presence in the market”