Donuts are the definition of a lip-smacking snack recipe. Who else would not love to grab a yummy donut? Well, having a delicious bite from a sweet donut is worth it. After all, what donuts are for? You could simply prepare it to surprise your kids on their birthdays or light up your family evening with the servings of donut delight. It is the hardest thing to keep yourself distracted from the colourful sight of donuts in the bakery shop, isn’t it? How about preparing the sugar-soaked donuts at home? Well, it would be a cakewalk thing to be prepared and so you do not have to be hesitant to start. Are you ready to have your hands on the easy-peasy homemade delish sugar donuts to binge?
You may also like: Toothsome Healthy Indian Vegetarian Snack Recipes To Try
Dry yeast, warm water, granulated sugar, all-purpose flour, warm milk, unsalted butter, and egg yolks.
STEPS TO PREPARE:
• Prepare a concoction of two tablespoons of warm water, half a teaspoon of sugar, and two and a half teaspoons of dry yeast in a small container and keep it aside to rise.
• Next, mix three cups of flour, a cup of warm milk, and the required amount of unsalted butter, yolks from three eggs, two tablespoons of sugar, and yeast mixture which is left aside. Mix it well for about a few minutes until it turns out to be dough.
• Now, the dough would be formed into a large ball and just butter it to avert the skin from forming. Then, keep it in a wrapped bowl in a warm place for an hour or two.
• Then, take out the donut dough and shape it out thereby using a three-inch cookie cutter. Allow it to plump up again for an hour in a tray or any container with parchment paper.
• When the above step is done, you could now heat the pan with oil and fry the donuts
• And when the captivating donuts are cooled down, you could soak them in the sugar to get the complete touch of the recipe.
• ‘Easy-peasy homemade delish sugar donuts to binge’ is ready!
We will be delighted to have your thoughts and feedback. Please write to us at [email protected]