This paneer and coconut laddoo is a fresh, light and easy to make Indian sweet.
Cook time: 20 minutes
Recipe link: http://foodhallonline.com/coconut-dry-fruit-laddoo/
- Sweetened Condensed milk; 1 cup
- Grated paneer or freshly made Chhena; 250g
- Desiccated coconut; 1½ cup
- Ghee or Butter;1 tbsp
- Cardamom; 2, crushed or 1/2 tsp
- Sugar; 1 tsp
- Pistachio, chopped; 20g
- Almond, chopped; 20g
- Walnut, chopped; 20g
- Desiccated coconut; ¼ cup for rolling
- Toast desiccated coconut for a minute. Remove and keep it aside.
- Mash the paneer until smooth and creamy. In a heavy bottom pan, mix the paneer and sweetened condensed milk. Cook on low heat stirring constantly.
- Add in the toasted desiccated coconut, mix and continue cooking on low heat. Add cardamom powder and mix again.
- Cook it until the mixture thickens and starts leaving the sides. Keep stirring continuously to avoid browning the mixture.
- Add toasted and chopped mixed nuts to this mixture and mix well. Transfer the mixture onto a greased tray and spread to cool.
- Make small balls of 30g each and roll over desiccated coconut and chopped mixed nuts.
About Foodhall India:
We wanted to bring home the flavours from around the world to create a space that every food lover would enjoy. A place that allows you to not only buy unique, rare ingredients but also taste fresh food as you explore the store – indulging all five senses. This need for a buzzing and inspiring space was left unfulfilled.
So in 2011, Future Group launched Foodhall, a premium lifestyle food superstore. Currently Foodhall has six stores present in Mumbai, Bengaluru, New Delhi and Gurgaon.