Essential oils are known for their various benefits using such oils can improve health, digestion, skin, and even hair. If you use it rightly as in the right oil – right time – right quantity, it can treat every human problem. Here are a few essential oils and their benefits. Read on…
Lavender Essential Oil:
- It relieves dry and chapped skin.
- It prevents chapped and sunburned lips.
- Eliminate dandruff by mixing a few drops of lavender oil with regular oil and massaging the scalp.
- Add 2 drops of lavender oil in your night cream and apply it on your face. It will prevent acne, pimple and other breakouts.
- Add a few drops of lavender oil in your body lotion to treat Eczema.
Rose Essential Oil:
- Removes marks and blemishes. A damp one drop of pure rose essential oil on your face and thoroughly massage it.
- Fend off acne/pimple and other skin problems due to anti-bacterial properties.
- Reduces skin redness and fights inflammation.
- Use a few drops of rose oil in your creams and lotion for deep hydration.
Lemongrass Essential Oil:
- Mix few drops with your facial cream and it acts as natural astringent. It minimizes pore size and gives glowing skin with regular usage.
- Diminishes acne and acne marks with regular usage.
- Mix a few drops of lavender essential oil in your regular hair oil to reduce hair loss and to promote new hair growth.
- It controls oily and dry scalp by maintaining a balance.
Tea Tree Essential Oil:
- Don’t apply it directly to your skin or scalp.
- Treat dandruff effectively by simply mixing 5-6 drops of tea tree oil in your shampoo bottle. Wash your hair with it 2-3 times a week.
- Mix 2 drops of tea tree oil with your night cream to prevent acne, pimple and other breakouts.
- Mix two drops with your hand cream and apply it on your nails to prevent nail infection. It will also make your nails stronger.
- Prevent hair fall, hair thinning and promote hair growth by mixing few drops of tea tree oil with regular oil and massaging it into the scalp.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil:
- If you’re suffering from hair loss then Ylang Ylang essential oil will be extremely effective. Take 2 drops of it and mix it with several drops of coconut oil. Massage it into your scalp every night to see effective results.
- Add a drop or two to your daily moisturiser and apply on face. It balances sebum thus it’s perfect for both dry and oily skin.
- Regular use of this oil adds the natural glow to dull skin.
Argan Essential Oil:
- Use it as a nighttime moisturizer and since it reduces sebum level – prevent acne.
- Use argan oil as a leave-in conditioner for your hair and say goodbye to bad-hair-day. It tames frizz and makes hair manageable.
- Start using argan oil in your late 20’s to slow down the aging process.
- For dry chapped lips: moisturize and soothe dry chapped lips by apply 2 drops all over your lips.
- Enhance skin complexion and elasticity.
The aforementioned essential oils are available in the Indian market and as they are super-concentrated so never apply it undiluted on your skin directly. To avoid allergies or chemical burns, always dilute it using lotions, gel, and creams.