Everyone believes that going to the gym is the only way to build and improve the biceps. That may have been true back then, but you can now develop your biceps at home using simple equipment. Some professionals have created some incredible biceps workouts that you can do at home with no equipment at all. So we scoured the internet for some of the best home exercises for biceps. And thus this blog was born. Let’s take a look at some of the best biceps exercises.
Powerful home exercises for biceps:
To perform a chin-up, you must first:
- Grab the chin-up bar with your palms. The palms of your hands should be facing your face and not the other way around.
- Then gradually begin lifting your body upward until your chin is just above the bar.
- Return to the starting position after holding that position for a second.
You can do the chin-up as many times as you like. This is not a workout for beginners. As a result, if you are just beginning to exercise, this may be more difficult for you to practise.
You may also like: 5 Most Effective Shoulder Exercises to Incorporate in Your Daily Workout
To perform a biceps curl, you must first:
- Hold a dumbbell in your hands (each) and stand straight. Maintain a shoulder-width between your feet.
- Lift the dumbbells towards yourself, keeping your arms facing your face. Maintain your elbows and do not move any other parts of your body.
- Then, with dumbbells in hand, slowly lower your hands to the starting position.
To begin, repeat the exercise at least 20 times. This exercise can be done for at least three sets of 12 reps at the advanced level.
Shoulder tap to reach overhead
To complete this workout, you must:
- Stand straight and raise your arms above your shoulders.
- Continue to lift both of your hands (straight). Begin the workout by bending your elbows and placing your fingertips on your shoulders.
- Then, raise your arms again and repeat the process.
This is a beginner-friendly effective biceps workout that uses no equipment at all to target your biceps. You can do this whenever and wherever you want to work on your biceps muscles.
To perform a backpack curl, you must first:
- Hold a backpack with some items inside it in your palms. Check that your palms are facing you.
- Begin by slowly bending your elbows and lifting the backpack to your shoulder.
- Pause for a minute before returning to the exercise’s starting position.
Because this workout is also suitable for beginners and can be performed by anyone, you should repeat it at least 20 to 30 times. For those who do not have dumbbells, the backpack can be used as a substitute. If you don’t have dumbbells or don’t like working out with them, this will be a better option for you.
Bent knee close-stance pushup
To begin this exercise, you have to:
- Keep your feet together as you kneel on the floor or a mat.
- Maintain your hands on the floor or mat directly beneath your shoulder. Your hands should not be too far apart from one another.
- Begin by bending your elbows and slowly lowering your body toward the floor. Check that your back is straight.
- Then slowly raise yourself by straightening your elbows, and then return to your starting position.
You can do this exercise as many times as you want. This will be more difficult to adjust to at first. However, with practice and perhaps a few failed attempts, you will get the hang of it.
We will be delighted to have your thoughts and feedback. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org