The Popular Booze-Infused Menu Makes its Encore Performance at Hard Rock Cafe, India, Starting September
Mumbai, September 9, 2019 – Globally renowned brand Hard Rock Cafe India is set to roll out a revamped version of a limited-time menu – INFUSED WITH LOVE to keep your ‘spirits’ high this season. Back on popular demand, the drunken menu will be available at Hard Rock Cafe India from Sept. 2 through Oct. 27, 2019. They will be serving new and flavorful dishes infused with alcohol from Margarita Chicken Quesadilla to the Bourbon infused Shrimp, along with a specially crafted beverage menu.
The new dishes include:
- Margarita Chicken Quesadilla – Tequila and lime-infused chicken with melted Monterey Jack and cheddar cheese that is grilled and served with a black bean and corn salsa, guacamole ranch and grilled lime
- Mojo Marinated Steak – Grilled steak, bell peppers, red onion, and tomato served with a rum-infused mojo sauce, coconut rice pilaf layered with pineapples, red peppers, and black beans
- bourbon-infused BBQ Shrimp – Grilled shrimp basted with a bourbon-infused barbecue sauce, served with sriracha mac & cheese, crispy green beans, and toasted garlic bread
- Rum Marinated Chicken Skewers – Chicken breast marinated in coconut rum and house spices, skewered with bell peppers and red onions that are grilled to perfection, coconut rice pilaf, grilled tomato, and cilantro pesto
- Mezcal Shrimp Ceviche– A citrus-marinated shrimp dish with red pepper, onion, fresh cilantro, and a spicy mezcal salsa served with crispy tortilla chips and a lime
- Bordeaux Burger- Hard Rock’s signature burger topped with Bordeaux fig jam, caramelized onion and creamy goat cheese on a brioche bun, served with a side of seasoned fries and chipotle aioli
- Bananas Foster Sundae- The combination of buttery pound cake, vanilla ice cream and fresh bananas that are caramelized to perfection in a rum-infused fosters sauce before being finished with whipped cream and toasted walnuts.
“Hard Rock Cafe strongly believes in innovating and bringing alive unimaginable concepts’, said Chef Priyank Chauhan, Senior Brand Chef Hard Rock Cafe India. “As a country that loves to experiment with food, we have always been intrigued by the idea of an alcohol-infused menu. Also, going by the response we garnered during the last edition of the festival, we have brought back the concert of flavors with a twist of Hard Rock of course. This time we have some new offerings like Margarita Chicken Quesadilla and my personal favorite Bordeaux Burger.”
Additionally, Hard Rock Cafe has a new limited-time beverage menu that is ready for the spotlight. Created by top mixologists, guests can pair their booze-infused dishes with cocktails like Rock You Like a Hurricane, a spiced rum cocktail with a tropical blend of passion fruit, pineapple and fresh lemon juice that is finished with a dash of bitters and a dark rum floater. Other boozy options include the Blackberry Sparkling Sangria, Espresso Martini and Cookies & Cream Shake.
“The new menu is bold, experimental, fun and legendary said Sanjay Mahtani, Co-Founder and Director, JSM Corporation India. The festival is not only delicious but is addictive too and we are sure that it will clock in more demand than last year.”
GOBBLE your DRINK or GULP your FOOD, this one is twisted yet INFUSED WITH LOVE!
About Hard Rock Cafe:
With venues in 74 countries, including 188 Hard Rock Cafes, 240 Rock Shops®, 29 hotels and 11 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s most valuable collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise available in global Rock Shops and online at https://shop.hardrock.com. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands including Hard Rock Live performance venues. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes known for their award-winning Legendary ® Steak Burgers in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, FL., both owned and operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. Another exciting Hotel & Casino location includes Atlantic City. Hard Rock Hotels are located in vibrant city and resort destinations such as Bali, Cancun, Daytona Beach, Desaru Coast, Ibiza, London, Los Cabos, Orlando and Shenzhen. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Kathmandu, Nepal, Gran Canaria, Spain, New Castle, United Kingdom, Asuncion, Paraguay, and Chandigarh, India. New Hard Rock Hotel, Casino or Hotel & Casino projects include Amsterdam, Berlin, Budapest, Dublin, Madrid, Maldives, New York City, Ottawa, Sacramento, Dalian and Haikou in China. In 2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global Gaming Awards. In 2019, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s America’s Best Large Employers, Forbes Magazine’s Top Employers for Women and No. 1 in J.D. Power’s 2019 North America Hotel Guest Satisfaction Study among Upper Upscale Hotel Chains. For more information on Hard Rock International visit www.hardrock.com