Accessories are very significant in the fashion industry. And if you want to be known for your impeccable fashion sense, you must know how to accessorise every one of your amazing outfits. You’ve probably seen how people constantly idolise fashion superstars like Lady Gaga and the late Princess Diana. The fundamental reason behind this isn’t simply because of the clothes they chose to wear. It’s also because they put so much emphasis on accessorising their outfits before going out.
To be clear, when we talk about outfit accessories, we’re talking about handbags and footwear, not sunglasses or hats. Accessories such as sunglasses and hats aren’t necessary for every outfit or season. Handbags and footwear, on the other hand, are extremely crucial. And we’ll concentrate mostly on some contemporary ways to style your handbags with whichever outfit you choose to wear. So, shall we get started?
Trendy ways to style your handbags with your outfits:
Choose according to your body shape
Whether you believe it or not, body form does matter when it comes to selecting the perfect handbag. We’re not suggesting you can never opt to carry a purse that isn’t appropriate for your body type. However, if you want to improve your fashion sense, it is preferable to stick with the recommended ones.
* For inverted body shape: Choose bags that will draw attention to your waist. Don’t go for the little bags that sit on top of your waist. To make yourself seem better, always go for a longer one with straps and wear it cross-body.
* For rectangular body shape: If they aren’t already, oversized bags should be your new best buddy. And this is ideal given the current popularity of large apparel. Avoid sling bags with straps that reach down to your thighs. Choose larger purses to enhance your curves.
* For pear body shape: Smaller bags with shorter straps are ideal for most pear-shaped bodies. If you choose to wear larger bags that go all the way to your waist or lower, you will make your figure appear fuller. So keep it short and make sure the purse draws attention to your upper body.
* For apple body shape: Structured purses with long straps are the go-to handbags for apple-shaped bodies. This is to ensure that your body and handbags are in balance.
* For hourglass body shape: This is one of the simplest body shapes to choose purses for. Your body will be structured and perfect, and you must ensure that your accessories are as well. Choose compact handbags that do not cover your fantastic body.
You may also like: Versatile Ways to Pair Your Boots that You Kept Aside
Style according to the occasion
Of course, you must select your handbags based on the occasion. Here’s a simple rule to remember when it comes to handbags in the fashion world. If you’re attending a formal or semi-formal event, such as a fundraiser, visiting a colleague for lunch, or a classy wedding with a formal dress code, opt for a smaller bag, such as a clutch. And carry the larger ones with you for all types of casual occasions, such as shopping, hanging out with friends or family, and so on. And, before you ask, yes, many people will consider it a crime if you bring a large purse to formal parties.
Know your bags
Before you can embark on your fashion icon journey, you must first understand the many kinds of handbags. It can be perplexing at first, but it becomes easier to recall if you accumulate a large number of handbags in your home to match your outfits. So keep reading since we’ll provide you with a straightforward explanation concerning several bags.
Shoulder bags are the most prevalent and used purses in the world. They’re quite adaptable and should be every woman’s best buddy. Satchel bags have a lot more room than you think, so if you carry a lot of items with you, stock up on these as well. Tote bags are becoming increasingly trendy, and not having one to accessorise your casual outfits is a crime. Backpack purses are popular among many fashion icons and influencers because they make you seem chic and prepared for anything.
What are some of the ways you style your handbags to go with all of your outfits? Please keep us updated on your progress toward becoming the next fashion icon.